Hydrotherapy is referred to the use of water for the prevention and treatment of diseases. Even in the most ancient cultures the healing power of water was known, which testify, inter alia, the Roman Baths.
The healing methods such as Kneipp or winding are still often used today. They are also recognized by the conventional medicine to treat certain ailments. It explains the soothing and healing effects of water in different ways. It is undisputed that correct applications of water stimulate circulation or regulate, relieve pain, promote blood circulation and improve overall well-being.
Area of applications:
• functional cardiovascular disorders
• degenerative and inflammatory rheumatic diseases
• sexual and digestive tract chronic diseases
• chronic diseases of the airways
• metabolic disorders
• gout (to a limited extent)
• diabetes (to a limited extent)